Saturday, January 13, 2007

365 Day PhotoChallenge Day #5...

Well, today was 'almost' a skip day. It's now 10:45 and I unfortunately did not get to turn my camera on my little guys all day. Took the camera with us on a small errand (post office), I was hoping to get some nice outdoorsy pics of the boys today, but it HAD to rain..UGH...

But then, when I felt a little discouraged, I thought well, you will be listing some auctions on ebay so use one of them. So here she is..Little Miss Madeline, an adorable red head. This was shot with my old P&S, with available indoor light, meaning overhead kitchen light and this bright light I sometimes hand so I don't have to use my flash.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, some from the past..
Adorable Miss E.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another ocean picture.. Are ya'll wondering when you'll see the 'real' vacation pictures?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ones of a couple of the kids from our Labor Day Party...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Mis

No comments: