Wednesday, January 24, 2007

365 Day PhotoChallenge Day #15 and #16...

We have cold weather and SNOW..well just a little bit of snow here...but enough to go out in. I took the boys out yesterday and was practicing focus with my lens, still.

I took several pictures of the boys, but I loved the shots of their eyelashes. D's conversion is a bit dark and I will try to fix it later. I just loved both of their smiling faces.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's one of just D...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And for Day #16..,, We have Baby J.. The first one is my absolute fav'..Mommy goggles or whatever I just LOVE it..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Mis

3 comments:

Robyn said...

OMG the one of your little one is sensational (the first Day#16)- no mommy goggles needed

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Thesea are all great, but the baby is just TOO cute!

heidi~r. said...

Aww...I love those! Theynare adorable! I really like the first one!