Tuesday, January 30, 2007

365 Day PhotoChallenge Day #22...

Another day of practicing with Luke. Inside, though. And my house is very dark. I have a small sliver of light that can come in my living room is I open up both curtains, but then my windows are so high and my couch sits right under it that the dark blue of the couch literally sucks up all that light.. but I managed to get a few good ones that I will enjoy..

So he was really good for a few clicks and let me capture this..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then he wanted to watch his Bob the Builder movie and gave me this..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, then when the boys came home from school I got these ones outside..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks...
Mis

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the B&W. Great shot and great conversion

heidi~r. said...

What gorgeous eyes he has...I love the second one. HIs expression is priceless!