Thursday, January 11, 2007

365 Day PhotoChallenge Day #3......

I did get outside to take some pictures today. D was very nice to sit still for me today. I wanted to try to find the 'sweet spot' of my lens. While reviewing it I seen that many suggested stopping down to F4, so that is exactly what I did. And WOW, did I get some sharp images. My color stinks, just a WB setting. I can't use my ExpoDisc with this baby- my expo I think is only 77, and this lens calls for an 82mm.. So I'll either be getting a whibal card or another expodisc. These were taken using my Tamron 28-105mm 2.8. Love the lens, and now I love it stopped down....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baby J was a sweetheart today too.. The first was taken inside, just under the sunlight coming into the house. The second was taken out on the sidewalk.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And another from our vacation..Just to prove I did go to the ocean. My husband is the videographer and I am the photographer. So, this is about all you will see for a picture of me, as I rarely get in front of the camera.... If you look close, you can see Dan, and Daniel and Luke playing in the ocean... Guess I was a wee bit too wide open...But I still love it..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

D said...

Great shots Melissa - I LOVE the feet shot - brilliant! Glad to see you joining in on the fun!
Your Buddy,
Dawn ;)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Oh thesea re GREAT! I will need to catch up on the rest of you blog tomorrow, and I will have to tell you what i got for w/b also!