Friday, January 26, 2007

365 Day PhotoChallenge day #18...

Well, you will notice throughout this blog that little Luke is kind of left out..That's because he has MAJOR photographer Child's Syndrome. He gets so funny around that camera- and I don't mean that he makes me laugh.... So I tend to back off from shooting him..well today..He let me..and he LOOKED at me...and HE...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SMILED...

And then he did it again..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just love him..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

You know I love these! So glad you got him to look, they are great. Enjoy your prints!

Robyn said...

Looks like it was worth waiting for that look and smile. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

He looks just like his Daddy as a young kid in this one.