Sunday, May 18, 2008

So small..

Grandma and Hank took the boys out for a drive in 'The V'...we went to visit some pigs..yes, PIGS.. but what was more fascinating than the pigs was this beautiful sky. A thought entered my head when I walked J to this spot about how small he looked and how large the world looked around him.. I knew what my blog post was going to be about..

Revelations 19:5 states- And a voice came out of the throne, saying, "Praise our God, all ye His servants and ye that fear Him, both small and great!"

For me, I see this is remarkable. You see J, and you know the world is MUCH bigger than our eye can see. And you know and feel that God is always near. He will never leave and will be with you and come to you, all you have to do is ask.

Teach me to do thy will, for thou art my God; they spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Psalm 143:10

J's been walking around singing Jesus Loves Me.... So fitting...



Have a great day..

Melissa

No comments: