Sunday, May 04, 2008

L playing..

So, little 'L' has a WONDERFUL Sunday School teacher.. She taught all of her little Sunday School attendees how to play the harmonica. And L has been practicing often ever since. He practiced for the last two weeks 'Happy Birthday' and has been practicing Amazing Grace. Well today, he went up front of the congregation to play Happy Birthday and ended up playing Amazing Grace and Happy Birthday (HIS way, as I don't think anyone KNEW it was Amazing Grace, BUT we won't tell him that)..He did do a much better job with Happy Birthday though. We'll just keep encouraging him to play and sharing with others..

So, I should have moved up LOTS to get him in there, but I didn't..maybe next time, I'll do better..

But here is my picture for the day..

Enjoy..

Melissa

No comments: