Monday, May 19, 2008

Love...

On Saturday I took the position of photographer at a wedding. My dear Sister-in-Law was hired to assist in photographing a wedding. Well, she's been after me to try it out, so I agreed. It was very wonderful.

This man found a good thing.. It is written in Proverbs (18:22)- Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

Here is the grooms face as his bride walked down the aisle towards him..

The mother of the bride...I loved their smiles/happiness shining through as she placed the ring on her grooms finger..

And, off to the Caribbean..
So, this was an excellent experience. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. And, I'm actually looking forward to the next one in early June.. Hopefully it will be as great as this one.

Have a wonderful day..

Melissa

No comments: