Sunday, March 30, 2008

I just like this one..

B's helping me sell some camera equipment I no longer need.. excuse the little bit of tech info on the photo.. I just wanted to post this quickly before we go for lunch- YUM, Grandma and Grandpa's.. Also, here's the deal he made with me, well here's how it went..

B: How much do I get for this?
ME: I don't know.
B: How much are you selling the lenses for?
ME: I should get a 100.00 for each.
B: So, I get $50.00 for each lens?
Me: Yeah, right.
B: $25.00?
Me: Think again.
B: Then what?
Me: How about dinner? Pizza.
B: $15.00?
Me: How about dinner? Pizza, applesauce?
B: $12.00?
Me: How about dinner? Pizza, applesauce, and a cup of milk?
B: hmm...money.
Me: How about dinner? Pizza, applesauce, a cup of milk and ice cream with whipped topping?
B: money?
Me: How about dinner? Pizza, applesauce, a cup of milk ice cream and an EXTRA scoop of ice cream and whipped topping?
B: Okay..

So this picture and others cost me an extra scoop of ice cream in his bowl..

Out of the ones I took showing the lens at different aps, I just loved the quirkiness..(Is that a word?)..


Have a great day..

Melissa

No comments: