Monday, February 18, 2008

Another of J from Saturday..

Was going to try to get a nice portrait of all 4 of the boys today..just didn't work out..I did take a couple pictures that I like, BUT it's for a very special project that is to come..have an idea for something and I just can't share yet..Yeah, I'm bad, I know.. But it'll be worth the wait..

And because we all like those smiling happy pictures, here's another of J, smiling, happy and looking directly at the camera..




Saturday's concert was really an awesome experience. It was a night that began with a song by John Waller, calling to the Lord to flood every part of this room with Himself, fill us up.. (I can't remember the title, sorry)..then came a great group called Leland, they sang several songs, awesome group themselves..Then out came Casting Crowns, my favorite group EVER!! Well, one song for me, as a mom, that really puts being a Christian mother in line : Slow Fade..(you can go to GodTube.com for a video or google the lyrics for this song..

But basically the song reminds us that how we live, what we say, do, how we act- will show those little feet behind us, how to talk, what to do, and how to act and live.. what we hear is what we wear, and then what they hear, what they see, where they go as well.. For them to grow to love the Lord, they need to see us loving Him, praising Him and worshiping Him..

A verse to remember for what you do and where you think you might be: I Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Okay..well, since I like the song so much, I'll just embed it.. This isn't the entire song, but the only one I could find on there..



Melissa

No comments: