Thursday, August 31, 2006

Had a great day today...

Today I got to take my niece and nephew out. Unfortunately I don't get to see these guys often. My fault totally!! I really LOVE these 2 and wanted to have some fun and just be with them. So, first we went to lunch with the grandparents..Oh thanks by the was my Meatball sub was YUMMY!! Then we went to an awesome park. I took both aside and just chatted with them and snapped some pics of the fun we were having just being togther and talking.

Em has quite the imagination and really used her body to express herself..


She was dancing here....

And here are some with her big brother... I love this first one...he's squeezing her and you can just barely see her adorable little laughing smile....

Hope you enjoyed....I do have more, MOM and grandmothers....

No comments: