Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just a little bit of this and that.....

Well, we are back from vacation. It was truly a blast. Dan's Aunt and Unlce treated us kindly and the boys just adored visiting them. We went to the park nearly every day, in fact one day the boys played at 3 different places!! I have some favorites to show, don't know if I will get around to it now. I just have some photos I resized for showing and am wanting to see a new post myself...

So here are some new ones of the boys or whatever I have to show...

This one here was while on vacation. We travelled on a dirt road for about 4 hours or so and found LOTS of animals...
Here's little Luke at the Tulsa Zoo watching the turtles in the water under the bridge. He loved feeding them wheat-thins..The fish came to eat as well..

Poor stuffed Pooh in the grass..
This church sat off a dirt road. Loved the classic look.
Well, that's all for now...I will be sharing more later..I promise.

No comments: