Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sad...

So J comes to me the other day and says in such a sullen voice, "Mommy, I'm sad. I'm very sad." So I ask why is he sad? His response: "Because I really want one those pieces of candy".. He was wanting a couple Hershey Mini Kisses. So I made a smiley face with them and let him pick which ones he wanted out by color.


And today, he really is sad. My J-Bear isn't feeling very well. He's planted himself in Daddy's chair, all covered up with his favorite green dinosaur sweatshirt on (wearing the hoodie of course) and his green cuppie..
Check out that eye..Poor little guy. The good thing is, he should be feeling great for our Thanksgiving trip to visit Aunt Linda and Larry. Aunt Linda has a wonderful surprise for him, but I'm not telling because I don't it to get back to the little guy. So just make sure you check out the blog after Thanksgiving.

We're praying to see Grandma and Grandpa at Aunt Linda's too. They're down with Uncle Eddie in Florida. Unfortunately Uncle Eddie won't be making the trip to Georgia. We will REALLY miss him and we pray he gets all better real soon. We miss you ALL so much. After J talks on the phone to gma and gpa he thinks they're home and wants to go up to their house to see them. He LOVES and adores them.

Have a great day.

Melissa

No comments: