Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reflections of Christ..

Here is an AWESOME Godtube video. View it and take it all in. Though you'll recognize the song, really listen to the words and feel them. Take in the reality of Jesus through these artists' eyes.

Amazing use of light to reflect the Light that still shines. Reflect on these images. Feel them. Feel the love, power and grace that Christ has given for you. Be moved. Be inspired.



Here's the web-site if you'd like more information.

http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/

You can view the gallery here.

There are some powerful images of Jesus' ministry in there..and powerful words in the song they chose:

O to grace how great a debtor daily I'm constrained to be.
Let thy goodness, like a fetter, bind my wandering heart to thee.
Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love;
Here's my heart, Lord take and seal it, seal it for they courts above.

Hope you enjoy. Grace and peace be with you.

Melissa

No comments: