Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday 'B'..

We celebrated B's 9th Birthday today..and in honor of his birthday I interviewed him (not my idea, I snagged the idea from another blog)..But it's a great little interview..

What is your favorite food? I don't know, I can't pick.

Who is your best friend? I have 2 best friends, DJ and Vincent.

What is your favorite movie? Bushwacked.

What is your favorite memory? Swimming in the lake when we were camping during our Family get together in Georgia.

What are you most afraid of? The goblins and ogres in the Spiderwick Chronicles.

What is your favorite music/song? I have 2: American Dream by Casting Crowns and Fun, Fun, Fun by the Beach Boys.

What is your favorite activity at school? Math

If you were a parent for a day, which rule would you get rid of? No grounding from the PS3 for misbehavior.

If you could change one thing about 3rd grade, what would it be? No tests. (Add in from mom, they are testing this week, UGH).

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mechanic.

Do you think it would be hard to be a mom and dad? Why? No, because my house would be filled with candy.

What three things do you think you are good at? Math, baseball and football.

What is the best thing about being nine? Having a birthday party and seeing all your friends at the party. Because some of your friends you don't get to see often.

What is the best thing about you? I have fun playing baseball and the coaches move me everywhere so I can know what it's like playing many positions.

And, of course, what would a post be without many pictures.. and in honor of my little guys birthday, I'm going to share more from his latest 'shoot' with mom..

My Sweetheart 'B'...





Enjoy..

Melissa

No comments: