Monday, November 20, 2006

WOW!! One month since my last post..BOY am I doing bad at this...

I have LOTS of pics to make up for it though.. So here you go, the last month in review..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And for those that do not know- Luke collects pop tabs..so save them up, he loves getting them. He has been putting them in baggies to take to the Children's Hospital...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry for the delay in the update....

1 comment:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

WOW, I guess it's been awile since I checked here and i am loving all you pictures, especially this one!