Friday, June 05, 2009

I have a SIXTH GRADE GRADUATE!!

The Class of 2015!! Yes, that's right.. the Class of 2015! I'm so proud of D. He is an excellent student. His teachers always have kind remarks to say about him, his behavior and his desire to learn. D doesn't like to admit it, but he enjoys learning. He reads everyday for fun and enjoys searching the browser on his DSi for little known factoids, then of course he enjoys when others don't know what information he now knows..

He received several awards yesterday, including - Principals Math Club, Honor Roll Achievement throughout the year and Perfect Attendance.

(OH, and so you know, I did blur out some faces, since I don't have permission from parents to put their pictures on the internet..)


The pictures loaded backwards... Here he is receiving his 6th Grade Promotion Certificate and his D.A.R.E Certificate.



He must have been bored??? LOL!






So, D (since I know you have my blog in your 'favorites' on your DSi.. I LOVE YOU!! I'm VERY proud of who you are and what you do.. Keep up the good work love!!

Have a great weekend all..

Melissa

No comments: