Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Confession of an Addiction..

I have a confession to make. This involves an addiction of mine. I've had this addiction for a LONG time.

Here's my King Size addiction:

Yeah..it's a writing utensil addiction. I have them ALL over everywhere. This set was found in the basket in my van. There are 30 there, YES 30!!

I don't know really when this started. Maybe it was because of those 3R's tests we had to take in elementary school. You remember the ones. You were not allowed to get up after the test started, so you had to have all your NO. 2 pencils sharpened.

All I know is that I've never been without a pencil nearby. My backpack in College had several compartments full of pencils. My mechanical pencils always had at least 2 extra packages of refillable lead! And now, I have 2 shoe boxes FILLED with pencils and pens, just in case the boys need extra pencils throughout the school year.

If you have any ideas how to help this addiction, let me know. The pens, pencils and markers are back out in the basket in the van- you know just in case I need to write while I drive...

Have a great evening..

Melissa

1 comment:

The Super Mom said...

I have an idea for ya....keep my kids for a few days and they will make all you writing objects disappear....yep ALL GONE!!!!
OK this might not help you but everything else will be ALL GONE!!!