Sunday, January 27, 2008

Like Father like Son...and Amazing Grace..

Dan noticed a resemblance of Baby J at 2 years old to his portrait at 2 years old. Though the conversion is not the same the resemblance is definitely there..This picture pleased him and will bring a smile to grandma's face as well..
Wanting to see if this will show up here.. A wonderful SONG.. Chris Tomlin singing 'Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)'..



Of course this song is one well loved and well received song..but right now this section of the lyrics just makes me ever so thankful:

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

Have a great day..
Mis

No comments: